A traditional camping trip takes an untraditional turn in Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. We also discuss the horror/comedy genre, the loss of Carrie Fisher, and Karina's obsession with Alan Tudyk. If you have not seen the movie, please give it a watch before you give us a listen!
Warning: Spoilers, adult humor, and harsh language ahead. Listen at your own risk.
2DudeReview - Episode 13: Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
- Discuss site, Twitter, etc.
Ia. Our bet for the picture
Ib. Discuss the loss of Carrie Fisher
II. First Impressions of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
III. Origin & tidbits
- The film was shelved for over 3 years before it was finally released.
- The idea to pour beer on his face was Alan Tudyk's.
- Tyler Labine adlibbed, "they hate my face."
- He also came up with the idea to wear a hat that says "Giver" on it.
- The opening scenes on the road were shot during a thunderstorm.
IV. Our notes on Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
V. How rotten is Tucker and Dale vs. Evil? Tucker and Dale vs. Evil was given an % by Rotten Tomatoes. Do the following films fall higher or lower than %?
VI. Mention next film, plus reiterate the Web site and social media feeds
VII. Final Grade of A-F
Chad's Grade: A
Brian's Grade: A
Karina's Grade: A+