Brian gets pulled from hosting duties after his inability to speak and Karina comes in off the bench to discuss the most brutal scenes, a bottle of Jim Beam, and plot holes from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
Warning: Spoilers, adult humor, and harsh language ahead. Listen at your own risk.
2DudeReview - Episode 49: Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors
- Discuss site, Twitter, etc.
II. Our bet
III. Tidbits/Things to Discuss
- Wes Craven hoped that this would be the film that would end the franchise.
- His first concept was that Freddy would come to life in the real world and would attack actors doing a sequel but was shot down. He got to make that movie with New Nightmare.
- The original idea was that kids would travel to a specific location to commit suicide and it would be discovered that Freddy was the link between the kids. However, suicide seemed too taboo so they scratched the idea.
- The original Craven concept was much different than the film and was more like the first movie with more gore and less Freddy talking.
- The Freddy glove was stolen and was found hanging on the wall of the work shed in Evil Dead II as a joke from Sam Raimi.
- Dick Cavett chose Zsa Zsa Gabor for his interview because he thought she was the dumbest person he would ever meet in real life and would never have her on his show.
- This was the first writing credit for Frank Darabont.
IV. How rotten is Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors was given an % by Rotten Tomatoes. Do the following films fall higher or lower than %?
V. Mention next film, plus reiterate the Web site and social media feeds
VI. Final Grade of A-F
Chad's Grade: B+
Brian's Grade: A-
Karina's Grade: A